Please find below some useful information to assist with your general enquiries and help you enjoy your stay.
Prior to Arrival
Full and final payment for the holiday booking is required at least 28 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. If the outstanding balance has not been received by the due date, then we (the Owners) reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice and the guest will forfeit the deposit.
Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
Pay Refundable Security bond of $500 (alternatively credit card details held as security)
Pet Bond: $200. Pets to be approved prior to your stay
- Check in time is on or after 2pm
- Access your keys from the key deposit box at the rear of the house. You will be contacted the day prior to your arrival to confirm the access code.
During Your Stay
If you have any queries about the property, please contact Amy or Steve on 0428 581 366. A Property Manager is on call outside of office hours to handle emergencies.
If you have any maintenance issues please contact us on 0428 581 366 or 08 9185 6593 as soon as possible and we will arrange to have the problem rectified immediately for your convenience.
- Guests are expected to look after and take all reasonable care of the property and all the furnishings and equipment included in the property and to observe the “No Smoking Inside” requirement for the duration of the holiday
- Please leave the air-conditioner off while not at home and leave the temperature set to 24 degrees as this is the optimal setting for these units
- We strongly recommend that all tenants make use of the designated fish cleaning and offal disposal stations located at the Marina, Bundegi and Tantabiddi
- If you must use the property bins, please ensure fish offal is frozen prior to bin collection day
- Your rubbish is collected every Thursday. Please put your bins on the verge facing the road on Wednesday evening.
- We request that the noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm. Please remember you are in a residential area
- Parking of vehicles and trailers on the verge is prohibited, please use the designated parking bays
- If your BBQ runs out of gas you can refill it at the Starmart, Murat Rd or the Exmouth fuel Supply Nimitz St. We will reimburse this cost to you on presentation of a valid receipt.
- An inventory is provided, however you are not required to check all items. Please report any items that are damaged or broken during your stay.
- Guests are expected to be considerate to neighbouring properties and not give cause for complaint due to excessive noise or unsociable behaviour.
- Any faults, damages or breakages must be reported to the Owner or a representative of the booking agent as soon as possible
- Check out time is 10am
- Please leave the property as you found it
- Please ensure all personal items are removed from the premises
- It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that all doors and windows are securely locked and that the property is left in a clean and tidy state at the end of the holiday
- Dishes are the tenants responsibility, therefore please ensure they are cleaned and put away
- Please strip all used beds of the sheets and leave in a pile on each bed
- Please leave the rubbish bins on the verge facing the road on the day of your departure. 2 bins are provided for rubbish. Excess rubbish (bin lids need to be able to be closed) needs to be disposed of at the rubbish tip by guests. Cost to empty excess rubbish will be forwarded on to the guest.
- Please return the keys to the key box and ensure the key box is shut firmly
- Please ensure the BBQ is left clean
- If extra cleaning is required, the charge will be forwarded on to you.